Field Equipment Training
Field Equipment certification will allow producers to reserve and check-out packages of field production equipment that includes camera, lights and microphones.
- General Guidelines: security, access, crew, props, policies (15 minutes)
- Lighting: general pre-set configurations, controls, adjusting instruments (30 minutes)
- Camera/pedestal operations (30 minutes)
- Audio: microphones (30 minutes)
- Turn on and set lights
- Set up and technically set cameras properly
- Establish audio levels
- Test recording for picture and sound quality
- Written questionnaire
Become a Producer
To sign up for a training, you must first be registered as a producer. Group registrations are not allowed, each producer must login and register for themselves.