Studio D Training
Dates & Times:
- First Saturday and Third Tuesday of the month
- This training has a minimum sign up requirement. If the class does not meet that requirement it may be rescheduled.
To sign up for a training, you must be registered as a producer. Group registrations are not allowed, each producer must login and register for themselves.
Capacity: Maximum 9 people per sessionRegister Online Here
- General Guidelines: security, access, crew, props, policies (30 minutes)
- Camera/pedestal operations (15 minutes)
- Teleprompter (15 minutes)
- Audio: Basic microphone placement techniques, soundboard and recording levels (15 minutes)
- Control Room: switcher, recording, shading, effects (45 minutes)
Certification (Live Skill Demonstration)
- Basic Camera Function
- Establish audio levels
- Basic switcher function
- Test recording for picture and sound quality